Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tutus, Tutus....


Purple, Lavender & White tutu with Purple Poppy headband
In preparation for my upcoming craft fair - maybe fairS, I've made tutus all last week.  I'm having so much fun putting the colors together and seeing how they blend once finished! This one reminds me of lilacs and pansies.


Hot Pink & Purple tutu with Hot Pink Gerber Daisy hair clip
This one reminds me of Bubbliscious Bubblegum, remember the squares that you could barely fit into your mouth once you started chewing them. Great for big bubbles! 

Hot Pink, Baby Pink & White with Yellow Peonie hair clip
Ice cold pink lemonade on a hot summer day? Perfectly pink for newborn pictures or for the girliest of girls to twirl around and around.

Am considering a couple other craft fairs this winter. We'll see. I'm nervous about this first one. The biggest questions I'm trying to answer right now are "How much inventory should I bring?" and "How am I going to display it?" My friend, Robin came over the other day to craft. She is making princess and dinosaur fleece hats. Oh so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment