Monday, April 25, 2011

Tag the Orange Dragonfly!


Tag yourself in orange dragonfly picture on Facebook to win a free headband! When 50 people have been tagged in it, a winner will be chosen randomly. Winner will get to choose a headband from my new inventory (shipping included if you're not local).

I found out today that my supplies should get here Thursday! I'll have to carve out some time to get headbands put together this weekend....between company, a baseball game, getting the rest of my garden ready and - of course - playing with the kids. It will be a fun & busy weekend.

A list of headbands planned: Yellow and Lime roses ($3.50); Lavender, Purple, Light pink and Hot pink buttterflies ($3.00), Orange, Turquoise, Lavender, Purple, and Hot pink dragonflies ($3.00). Let me know if there's something you'd like right away...and I'll make those first.

No comments:

Post a Comment