Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mail's Here!!!

My first order of supply samples came in the mail. . . and I just had to take pictures right away! These headband embellishments are, in my sister's words, "whimsical". Butterflies, dragon flies and ice roses on crochet and soft cloth headbands. After our quick, little photoshoot the decision was which one should Baby Girl wear to the egg hunt this morning? I tried out the purple dragon fly clip in my hair, but alligator clips just slip right out. Will have to figure out how get it onto a hair binder - I've been dreaming up crocheted hair binder for us more grown-up girls. Something with beads, perhaps. Baby Girl went with the lavender butterfly today to match her light purple tights. She actually did a good job keeping it on today. At one point she took it off to inspect it, then attempted to put it back on her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment