Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pill-Box Creation

Took some time to myself last night to play with some new yarn. I began attempting to figure out a crocheted hat that I had picked up for Baby Girl ($15 at BRU). However, the yarn I used was quite a bit thicker and my stitches much tighter. So I decided to ditch the machine-assembled model and just create.

A little more "pill-box" shaped than intended, but it rounds out nicely when put on.

Finished it off with a crocheted rose & ribbon flower.

Leaps & bounds from my first hat creation (see "helmet-like, we need a hat while on vacation creation" below).... it's a little big, but will fit her nicely come this fall / winter.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page & tag yourself in the ORANGE DRAGONFLY picture to win a free headband of your choice! I just got my supplies in this afternoon and anticipate headbands to be available for purchase by the end of this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment