Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby Legs Infatuation

Ordered some Baby Legs off Ebay about a month ago and they finally came! Baby Girl has never been one to keep socks on. It probably has something to do with being born late last June and no air conditioning at our house. (Those hot days aren't far away - as I await the forecasted snow to come and go.) So I pull her Baby Legs down onto her feet. Doing this also helps socks stay on when I do put them on her.


I'm so infatuated with the cuteness of Baby Legs, that I ordered a bunch to sell ($5 / pair) - and they came in the mail this week too. Not pictured here: pink w/ flowers & a ruffle, navy w/ teal stars, navy w/ cars, rainbow "I <3 Mom". Tonight I ordered supplies to make some funky ones.

My house is full of half-finished projects, like any true crafter's.

No comments:

Post a Comment