Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where Are We Going To Eat?


Where are we eating? Not as in "where are we going", but as in the kitchen table has been taken over by a sewing machine, flowers & tulle. Yes, I've been busy once again. This time it's flower headbands, more baby leg warmers, and tutus. Baby Girl will be turning 1 in 2 weeks so I'm remaking her birthday tutu and making a 4th of July one for her photoshoot. Who needs a garden when you have a precious baby girl to dress up in flowers & tutus? Will she someday hate me for this or understand that I just couldn't resist?

I've added polka dots to the mix of striped baby leg warmers. Of note, Big Brother tried on a pair of the baby leg warmers I've been making and (at 3 y/o, 41" tall) they fit him up onto the thigh. So these are definitely an accessory that will have a lot of wearing years. Check out my Etsy shop for more funky styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment