Monday, June 27, 2011

Clips Are Coming!


Not everyone is a headband girl... So it's about time I made some clips. This was another one of those late night photo sessions with a newly created clip: periwinkle carnation on a ribboned alligator clip. Tried these in Baby Girl's hair and they actually stay, though I think they'll work much better when she has a little more hair to work with. I wore a pink daisy in my hair today - matched my pink highlights.


We were at my alma mater this morning for Baby Girl's 1st Year photoshoot. Our long-time friend, Greg does Big Brother's pictures every year and now he's begun to do hers as well. He definitely had a challenge today - she's my serious child and Big Brother's "listening ears" were broken. I love seeing the progression in his photography as the years progress. Baby Girl's 4th of July outfit: tank & bloomers from Kohl's, red gerber daisy on white headband, red/white/blue extra fluffy and long tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment