Monday, May 9, 2011

Where's My Red, Mommy?

I'm working on sewing roses on tonight. These headbands are so soft and they allow me to hide the stitching. I've been eyeing up silk flowers in the stores because I haven't been happy with the flower samples I ordered. The giant mums are rather flat and have fallen apart, so I'm looking for something better. Thinking I will have to take flowers apart and sew them together - it could be fun and render some fun creations.

Saturday we enjoyed some beautiful weather (Mother's Day was gorgeous as well) so Baby Girl and I played in the grass while Big Brother took his nap and Daddy worked in the yard. Realized that she has no red accessories. Will have to remedy that.

Don't forget to tag yourself in the Orange Dragonfly to win a free headband!

No comments:

Post a Comment